On November 19, 2021, the CDC’s Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) met and released a statement aligning with FDA recommendations. Both CDC and IDPH recommend booster doses for all eligible individuals. Any adult, 18 and older, who has received their second dose at least six months ago will now be eligible to get a Pfizer or Moderna COVID-19 booster shot.
On September 3, 2021, the Governor signed Executive Order 21-22 which requires all individuals over the age of 2 and who can medically tolerate a face covering to wear a face covering when in indoor public places. The Executive Order also requires health care workers, school personnel, higher education personnel and students, and employees and contractors of state-owned or operated congregate facilities to be fully vaccinated, as described in the Order.
Lake County Health Department
Everyone ages 16 and older who lives or works in Lake County can schedule an appointment
(Full article HERE)
ComEd Warns Customers About COVID-19 Related Energy Scams
How to stop the spread of germs…
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Cover your cough/sneeze with a tissue and discard in trash.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Clean/Disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Stay home when you are sick, except to get medical care.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Social Distancing Actions: Social Distancing