I would like to take this opportunity to welcome you to the Green Oaks internet site. Hopefully our site will provide you with needed information about the village of Green Oaks. The Village of Green Oaks is a small and proud community approximately 30 miles north of O’Hare International Airport in Chicago, Illinois. Our community is rich in tradition that affords the pleasantries of quiet country living, excellent schools, access to major highways and tollways, single family home on large lots, all complemented by our growing commercial and retail business district.
If you are just browsing or are looking for specific information, our site has much to offer. I hope you will enjoy the information we have provided. If there is something you wish to find out about our village, you may send specific questions to email@example.com for an appropriate reply.
Mayor of Green Oaks
Village of Green Oaks Administrative Offices
2020 O'Plaine Rd
Green Oaks, Illinois 60048
Office (847) 362-5363
Fax (847) 362-5375
Office Hours: Monday to Friday 9 am to 2 pm
~ News & Events ~
Congratulations to the
Village of Green Oaks!!
Green Oaks received the
"2014 Community of the Year" Award
from the Lake County Stormwater
A friendly reminder with regards to snow plowing this Winter season:
- Snow will be plowed when accumulation is more than 1" on main roads & 2" on side roads
- Major intersections will always be salted during plow events & during icy events neighborhoods & side streets will be salted
- Mailbox damage must be claimed within 5 days & the mailbox will either be repaired or replaced with a temporary mailbox
- Any related damage will be reimbursed up to $50 maximum
New Electronics Recycling Drop-Off Center Locations
(Collection will begin January 2, 2015)
Click here to see schedule & locations:
SWALCO's Executive Committee Takes Fist Step
To Resume Electronics Collection Program
Click here to see notification:
RECYCLE FIRST ~ TRASH LAST
Spring Municipal Election April 7, 2015
- There will be 3 Village Trustee Positions on the Spring ballot.
- Nomination papers are available for pick at the Village Hall Monday through Friday from 9 AM to 2 PM.
- For additional information please visit the Lake County Website or call the Lake County Clerk at (847) 377-2410.
BUILDING DEPARTMENT HOURS
MONDAY & WEDNESDAY FROM 1PM ~ 2PM
BUILDING INSPECTOR ~ JEFF STALKER
CAN BE CONTACTED AT:
(800) 422-5220 EXT. 333
TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT OR
PROVIDE BUILDING PERMIT INFORMATION
Lake County Sheriff: 911
Non~Emergency (847) 549-5200
Libertyville Fire Dept. (847) 362-5664
Lake County Public Works Dept ~ 9 am to 5 pm
After Hours calls directed to Sheriff's Office
Swanson Water Treatment ~ 9 am to 5 pm
After Hours: (847) 212-1559
Drainage & Road Conditions:
Village Road Superintendent: (847) 362-1272
Emergency Number Only: (847) 271-7177